I'm female, in 9th grade and my stomach is always growling to the point of embarrassment. I always eat my breakfast which is usually a sandwich with nutella in it. And i can't even feel when my stomach is about to growl so it always comes out of no where. sometimes the sounds are really loud and sometimes it isnt but most of the time it is. I've tried tums but i'm pretty sure it isnt working. Even after i eat my stomach's growling and i dont know why. Is there anyway to fix this problem?

im in the same grade as you & i have this similar problem . there are other discussions abput this .

ooh f f

I have this problem off and on, usually once a week for the past 6 months. I eat and my stomach still growls. It doesn't matter how full I think I am or tired of eating I am, it still growls, LOUDLY!!!! It's very uncomfortable and starts to become painful after too many days. I have found(although I seem to forget time to time) that Prilosec OTC 20.6 mg acid reducer(I take 2 at a time, probably not recommended) helps tremendously!!! It makes it go away for weeks, but always returns. Some of the reasons this happens is not enough water(teenager and adult both need to consume 64 fluid ounces of water a day. Not caffeinated beverages, sweetened beverages, juice or milk but straight water.), low fiber(Metamucil is quite helpful in the mornings or before bed), too much soda so gas builds up, IBS, or GERD could be culprits. If you think about it, do you get mild heartburn or acid reflux? Maybe constipation? An acid reducer then 6-8 hrs later a laxative also helps resolve this issue, at least in my case.