I guess that I will take anything as long as it relieves me from my depressive life. I have tried some drugs Like Ecstasy and even opium and have to admit that I really felt good. Still, I did not take those again, perhaps I was and still am afraid of addiction. But what about Ketamine. I have heard that it is somewhat safer then other drugs. Can Ketamine be used for depression?

It seems to me that you have mixed up some major rules here. All drugs have effect that last for as long as the chemicals has effect in the brain, which is always not more then couple of hours. After tht, you are back to your regular life with all its problems, and possibly some new ones, due to dug abuse. Ketamine addiction can cause depression, which you are already suffering from. I suppose that you do not want to intensify that feeling.

To the first responder. All drugs aren't created equal. Ketamine has indeed been shown with overwhelming results to help people with refractory depression. And apparently one dose improved their condition for several days.
That, plus the many failed treatments with standard antidepressants should make it justified to consider it a treatment option for some. That's not the case with most other recreational drugs.

drugs shouldn't exist ! different kinda drugs can change a humans life and it will affect most people