I am taking haloperidol for quite some time. I had few psychotic episodes. After series of analysis, it has been proven that those episodes were organic in nature. Doctors detected the localization of that change and concluded that surgery is needed for removing the cyst that made pressure which lead to those episodes. What are the effects of combining ketamine with haloperidol?

Ketamine is an anesthetic, which in big dosages can cause breathing depression. Other effects are not serious. As for the combination of haloperidol and other medicaments, the effect is doubled. This goes especially for the drugs that have depression effect on CNS (global anesthetics, hypnotics, sedatives, analgesics, and ethanol). The combination you mentioned in some situations might be good (in operation preparation).