I am not a crazed depressed patient. I am just one who can’t stand the pain anymore and wants some treatment that is not psych drugs and ketamine. I see this psych again in an hour and so will update you. I know if I don’t accept this pain syndrome as she says I am in denial, but I don’t and I know there is something physiologicaly wrong, they just haven’t found it yet.

First I doubt but now I know what they are putting in that infuser, ketamine and midazolam. They will only use ketamine on me as according to a blind test a previous pain doc I had that I fired. He found that I didn’t respond eg my pain didn’t come down with high dose a sort of fentanyl. Like I said they won’t give me oxy or morphine due to his test. My new pain doc won’t give me oxy for another 3 months as he says. At least I finished with the psychiatrist.