I like my time spent on ketamine. Especially when Im all alone and jumping and dancing around the entire house. With friends, I just sit or crawl over bad in that relaxing, enjoyable feeling. I have heard that this drug is not potentially dangerous as those, more known, like heroin. Is that true? What about addiction? What has the same effect as ketamine?

The truth is there is no safe drug. I mean what all the drugs do? They alter the way chemicals work in our brain, causing tripping, stoned feeling, hallucinations, numbness and many other sensations. In spite of the fact that many people use drugs occasionally and do not get addicted, as they say, addiction is something that happens very easily, This is also the case with ketamine, do not fool yourself. A for some similar effects, Ketalar has it.