Is tolerance lowering usual when using ketamine daily? I believe that my tolerance becomes very low with time, but I can’t tell for sure. I would like to hear from someone with such experience. Thanks.

I started getting sick from ketamine in large quantities, as my hole becomes my reality I tend to throw up. This is when I snort it. It is possible because my tolerance is lower now than it was several years ago, however I uses it less and less as time goes by. I used to be a daily user, now just once a week.

i had best times with k,first snort then IM but after IV i don't even feel it anymore no matter how much i take.i read somewhere that there are
some psychoactive drugs that can make your receptors more sensitive so you can fix your problem without waiting so long,but i don't know what it is and where can i find it,my eng is not good,search it and if you find answer share it pls