I started having flu-like symptoms 4 days ago, and it started the day after I was unable to smoke my daily MJ. The amount I use varies, anywhere from 1-3 times a day. I use it for pain from RA and fibromyalgia, and the fact that most doctors don't feel comfortable prescribing pain pills for someone with chronic never ending pain.
I have been having chills, a migraine on one side of my head, low grade fever, pain in the "kidney" area of my back. I am also quite anxious, and am not sleeping well at all. To be honest- I just don't feel good enough to smoke it. I actually think I would feel much better if I did.
I don't really want to quit completely, but I would appreciate cutting down to a couple times a week.
Any advise?

been a chronic user of cannabis. got clean a few times. each time i experienced serious withdrawal symptoms (insomnia, cold sweats etc) and low grade fever for about 3 weeks. I was diagnosed with fibro and used cannabis to self-medicate. But after 10 years of daily use I am now convinced that cannabis does more damage than good.