i started smoking marijuana when i was about 14(i'm now 18)..i decided to quit smoking marijuana one night when i was hanging out with friends, we did mushrooms and i did not like it at all..after i burnt out from that i was feeling alot better so i decided to have a few beers and smoke a few joints with my friends..at the end of the night i went home and had 1 bong hoot and it was a different high then anything i ever had, it seemed to be concentrated at my face and it felt like it was puffy kinda.....ever since that night (a week and a half ago) i havent smoked any marijuana (i've had a few drinks still but that was days ago)..but anyways since that night i feel as tho i'm constantly buzzed(sort of a mild high mixed with dizzyness)...i have a hard time falling alseep and when i try i feel as tho my body is tingling in different places at a time, i have frequent headaches and the back of my neck always feels stiff...2 nights in a row my body has spontaneusly became very hot like i have a fever or somthing........i'm pretty freaked becuz i dont know whats happening to me....i told my mom about it and she said that it is marijuana withdrawal...i want to believe thats true but i cant help but thinking that the mushrooms i did that night have screwed up my brain somehow....i feel anxiety, emotionless at times and uncomfortable at other times...i do smoke cigs becuz it seems to be tha only thing to keep my nerves mellow...i'm pretty freaked out and i was just wondering if anybody has experienced this before or if they know any helpful tips for me to get back to my old self.....

smoke pot again, don't quit potheads stay united and remember legalize it

maybe detox to normalize/stabilize your body..sounds as though that night, the mix of shrooms, beer and pot shocked ur system. do a 5-10 day cleanse, look into the master cleanse, or juice fast... it's tough but well worth it. it's like a little reset button..i detox all the time, reverses months even years of damage.

These are the withdrawal symptoms of Marijuana. It will last few more days and not more than 2 weeks for sure. Hold it somehow for that long. Involve your self in doing things and if your social life revolves around this better take a break. Trust me you will feel awesome.
No point feeling high and acting crazy. If this was so right then why not everyone who provide for you be that way. It’s a BS if anyone tells you that its cool thing to do, they are just justifying their looser traits. I am over mine and some how won over physical withdrawal with exercise. I am struggling with social and mental side of it but pretty much determined that pot does not help in anyways.

my boyfriend has been smoking for a while now. he knows i dont like it and is trying really hard to stop. i sat by and watched pot ruin my bestfriends life. she got so addicted then tried to stop then ended up going into shock ending up in the hospital and then rehab.. she has been in therapy for over 3 years now. and she is still not the same. my boyfriend has also cheated when he was high and gotten arrested twice. i highly recommend stop smoking as soon as you can

okay im 15 years old and ive been tokeing since i was 11 .. i just quit cold turkey cuz i was putting marijuana before my education and family. and i was hurting everyone around me without even realizing it .. but im 3 days sober and the past 2 days have been killer, no sleep no eating no nuthing . ive tried excersizing doing thins around the house and still felt like sh*t.. but yesturday after i ate chicken noodle soup i felt like i was over stuffed which felt pretty good. But when dinner came along .. i scarfed tht c**p back and went and laid down .. i passed out around midnight and woke up at 430 sweating and haveing a dream of severly hurting somone lol.  but now that im on my 3rd day i woke up feeling kinda shitty but not as bad as the past 2. So i decided to write this . how do i make my self hungry?

yes. cannabis withdrawal causes low grade fever