I and my girlfriend were at my place and we decided to have some fun, i put a condom on for oral sex because it was a flavored condom and i discard it after i was done. i wiped the sperm off my penis with a cloth and we just cuddle for awhile. After like a few hours, we started it againalthough we instead took all of our clothes off and i rubbed my penis on her vagina. She was lying down on the bed on her stomach and i had my penis tip pointing toward the bed and i moved my penis to her vagina and stroke up and down with it.i don't know if this will make her pregnant or not, but my sperm got to her leg close to her vagina; not touching though, her butt, and got some on the bed.the head of my penis (like the front) got some of her "juices" (sorry, i don't know the actual term) and the body of the penis got some of the juices  as well. i wipe those juices off with the same cloth and kept going. i had liquid coming out of my tip and i kept wiping it off on the bed and on a cloth before i kept going. it just kept going from therewe stopped when my penis wouldn't erect anymore and now we are both scared sh*tless. it's the day after that day and we looked into early signs of pregnancy. i can't take it anymore being this worried!! she said she has a cramp around 9:38 pm and she woke up with a backache on the backside of her ribs. she also has a decrease in vaginal discharge than usual. now she saying she's getting bigger on the lower stomach! D:we were searching up ways to make her period come faster, but everybody are saying so many things it's just that we don't know which to believehelp me! ): i don't want to lose her and she doesn't want to lose me! i know we made a stupid decision, but there's gotta to be something that can help, please anything! i beg the world, maybe a doctor can answer this or someone that knows exactly what's up...i beg you world and the people! ): help me..someone answer quickly! D:

I'm the guest that posted this post upher next period according to the pregnancy test calculator on when she should take the home pregnancy test is march 11th. If you can answer this post soon, it will be much appreciate and so much help to me and my girlfriend! thank you so much!..

Your pre-cum the second time around had a lot more sperm in it since you recently ejaculated. You do not have to put your penis in and just rubbing it against it will transfer the pre-cum into her vagina. There is a possibility she could get pregnant from this. Was she ovulating around the time of this? She will ovulate around two weeks after the first day of her menstrual cycle. Example: If her period runs from the 1st-5th she would ovulate sometime between the 12th-16th. Your going to have to wait for her to get her period. If she misses it have her take a pregnancy test.

She said her last period was at either on february 11th, 12th, or 13th and run until february 17th. i don't how's the chart works but she said from her last last period to her last period was 28 days, so she is saying that it's has been 19 days since her last period (sorry i'm not so good with the menstrual cycle for women)

Don't worry most women are not good with their own menstrual cycle either lol. It took me years to figure everything out and I still write down the days and how it was each month. So anyways if Feb. 11th was the first day of her last period she would ovulate some time between Feb 25th-1st of March. Its not an exact science of when the egg will release from the ovaries because different things can cause it to be early or let like stress, nerves, etc. Wait until March 15th and if she has not got her period by then take a home pregnancy test. Try to have her not stress out about being pregnant because the stress will cause her to get pregnancy like symptoms. Also stress can cause her period to be late or changed. Good Luck

Can i ask about symptoms?
How long does it take to feel the early symptoms? Such as Morning sickness, cramps, backaches, fatigue, food cravings, and such? my girlfriend is wondering sick about it.
Sorry about the bother here

Some women will feel symptoms right off while others wont even notice any symptoms until after a missed period. Tell her to try to stop worrying and wait until after the 15th. If no period by then take a pregnancy test in the morning with her first urine of the day.