Good evening, folks. My son has been diagnosed with idiopathic scoliosis disease. However, he has been feeling pain and I really don’t know how to help him. I would appreciate if someone could tell me something more about this. Thank you for replying to my post and for all your help. Bye!

Hello. Idiopathic scoliosis represents the presence of spine curvature. Pain can be absent, but presents as well. I guess your son’s doctor will recommend some kind of painkillers. However, you should be persistent with the treatment. It is very important that curvature does not get larger. Treatment can help with this. I am sorry I am not familiar with more details. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hi, there. I would agree with the previous post. Pain is something that can be managed. It is important for the curvature not to get greater. You must stop this. You should consult with a doctor what kind of treatment your son needs. Don’t be surprised if he tells you that monitoring is enough. Those are cases of mild scoliosis where it is enough just to monitor the patient. In this case, curvature is less than 20%. Bye!