Wife just miscarried at 6 1/2 months.  Baby was completely healthy not more than two weeks ago.   The only thing that changed is that she had some pain in her abdomen from a nerve disorder and started taking ibuprofen for it despite my warning against it.  Then the baby stopped moving and she got pain in her back.  Just found out today that the baby died.  Now my challenge is finding it in my heart to ever forgive her.

I'm so sorry for your loss and I understand why you blame your wife, but depending on how much ibuprofen she took and for how long, it might not be the cause for your baby’s misfortune. It's clearly not recommended to take it during pregnancy, but just one pill could not be the reason for miscarriage. But prolonged use of almost any medication in pregnancy is not recommended and with a good reason - any substance can have some effect on baby's development. I hope you'll manage to find strength in your heart to forgive her,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole