My wife is 23 weeks pregnant and she is been bleeding since yesterday with lil abdominal pains even though the blood has reduce a lil. Can this be a miscarriage? help pls

Hey Nanaappiah, can you get her to the hospital?  You need to go right now and get her checked!  After doing this please check back with me, I am sorry to scare you but bleeding in your 23rd week is NOT NORMAL - GO TO ER NOW!!!!

Good luck and best wishes!

She is at the hospital and they wanna remove the baby

What are they telling you is wrong with the baby and the pregnancy that it needs to be removed?

Hi Lizzy my wife just got another miscarriage on 30/9/13 with 16.2 weeks, am desperate now don't know what to do now; any help? Thanks

I am so sorry to hear of your loss once again, my heart goes to out to you and your wife.

During your pregnancy does your wife see a OB doctor? They specialize in pregnancy and birth. I suggest that she sees one immediately upon getting a positive pregnancy test. They will do more monitoring and testing. Perhaps she has a soft uterus and might need bed rest for the entire pregnancy although there is too many possibilities to go through.

The other doctor that could help with answers might be a fertility doctor to see what is going on with your wife's uterus and why she keeps miscarrying as there has to be an answer. How many miscarriages, 2 that I know of, has there been more?

Do not give up trying!