Hi everyone! I had Novasure done Jan. 08 and since then I have gained weight which I can not get rid of. I'm very active (walking, p90x etc) and nothing came off I have some muscles now that I didn't have before but that's it.:(.

I still bled from time to time like one day that's it but still get the pms really bad along with bloating. Sometimeuti look like I'm prevent and I know I'm not i have 2 girls and after my second one was born I had my tubes tied. When I'm bloated my wholebody bloats and I am in misery. I go see my gyno doctor Oct.9th and I can't wait I hope she can give me answers and help me. 

I have tried to talk with my family doctor about it and all she said was watch ur salt intake and I have already been doing that for years now. I'm tired of doctors not listening to me.

Oh and I have bladder spams too that I am on medicine for.

Does anyone know if this is from Novasure? 

Hey RedRose70. I had Novasure done in May of this year 2012, and have not experienced any of the above. If you'd like to ask the question on my site, there are a number of others who have gone through the procedure already and may be able to give you a different answer: http://www.mommybknowsbest.com/my-experience-with-novasure-uterine-ablation/ Hope your GYN can give you more info as well!! Best wishes!

Has the procedure done June 12 and been gaining weight like crazy. I have been doing beach body workouts (turbo fire, p90x, walking) watching what I eat no salt or sodas & have gained close to 60lbs. Family Dr said go on a diet watch what you eat. I say I already am they say I must not be to be gaining all this weight. I having breathing issues since gaining so much weight. Not good for me or my family, I have 2 very active teenagers who have been helping me try to loose the weight. Any ideas anyone?