My girlfriend was giving me a hand job and I had pre-cummed and she had it on her hand (though I did not know this) but we decided to stop and instead she decided to finger herself. She took her hand out, I asked her if she had anything on her hand and she said "No" and she put her finger down her trousers and then fingered herself. Unfortunately afterwards I asked "Did you definitely not have anything on your hand?" and she said she actually did, like a pea-sized blob of precum. I was wondering if she could be pregnant, she's still a virgin and she's 15. In addition, it's her most fertile day of the month. Note there was no contact between the penis and the vagina and her hand was exposed to the air for around 5 or so seconds.

Thank you so much for the advice. We'd be mortified if she turned out to be pregnant.

Did she become pregnant , same situation

There is a very little chance that a girl can get pregnant as there is little to no sperm in precum.