We are both 15 YEARS OLD YOUNG COUPLE. Ok, so a week ago my girlfriend and I had a lil fun but we didn't have any penetration. And we were fooling around, she was giving me a ha****b and I think I pre-cummed, and then few minutes after, she was turned on and started fingering her self. A few weeks before, and probably every week we do stuff like this, no penetration, just kissing, licking, rubbing, fingering and so on. But NO PENETRATION. I'm just worried that every time my pre cum gets inside her and get her pregnant. Could she be possibly pregnant? She missed her period that was suppose to June 3 and it's now June 8. Please help.. I'm being paranoid. Any 15 year old boys out there that had this kind of problem can just please comment just to relieve me from worrying or anyone that can help me. I'm really worried, I don't know what to do. PLEASE HELP !! 15 YEAR OLDS FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES HAVING THIS SAME PROBLEM AS ME.

First make sure if your girlfriend normally hits her periods at the exact date she was supposed to or not....and i dont think you need to worry at all, since there was no penetration then its not possible for get to get pregnant, especially if she's never had sex before..she hasn't right?

We had, like a couple of months ago. But she had her period then. And no, her period change from time to time. From 25, 23, 28, 3 and then now she still haven't gotten her period

I am wondering about the same thing, except i fingered her and i might've had some pre-cum on my hands. Would this possibly get her pregnant?