So me and my girlfriend were making out at her house and I had been fingering her for a while. Well then she started touching my penis through my underwear, but never actually touched my penis. She realised I had a little bit of precum soaking through my underwear, and then kept going but eventually stopped because she didn't want her mom to walk in on us. I got up to go to the bathroom and wash my hands and when I came back she told me that she readjusted herself with the hand that had touched my penis through my underwear. She was worried that she might get pregnant because she had a little bit of my precum on her finger and then she wiped it off but touched her vagina afterwards. But only for a sec until she realised that was the hand she touched me with and pulled her hand out of her pants. She told me she thinks she may be starting her period but she doesn't know. What is the chance that she could get pregnant and should I be worried? Any help is appreciated.

i wouldnt worry to much about that. yes you can get pregnant from precum but since u didnt actually have sex and she touched herself for a split second i highly doubt it.