im 20 and my boyfriend's 24.. we haven't had sex but we've been sort of fooling around..we did stuff to the point that we won't be wearing anything, although, more often than not we leave our undies on (actually, he usually wears his shorts and i wear my pajamas).. us being in our birthday suits happened like once or twice, and during those times his penis came in contact with my vagina but nothing beyond that.. over the winter vacation (late january until mid february, we slept together under the same setting: fooling around with just our bottoms on..) nothing went beyond him inserting his fingers into my vagina.. i actually didn't know if he cums or not (im kinda naive with that you see.. he's my first boyfriend.) so i didn't know if his fingers contained precum or what whenever he inserted it into my vagina. i have sort of irregular menstrual cycle and i haven't had my period for almost two months now, and i'm scared that precum might have had an effect on me.. i had brown vaginal discharge one time,but it was too little to notice. now, it's just clear whitish discharge.. so, i'd like to ask, what are the chances of me being pregnant? im really getting scared now and dead worried.. help please?

first of all, i think it is very cute and totally sexy what you and your bf do. fingering and underwear foreplay are great choices, and there is nothing to worry about. My girlfriends have had irregular periods in the past, and that sounds like the problem in your case. Touching penis to vagina can't really get you pregnant, especially through clothes. You can even go as far as having the penis in your mouth or having the vagina in his mouth as alternatives to sex. Precum generally can't get you pregnant unless there is leftover sperm in the urethra from a past ejaculation, and even then, the amount and viability of the sperm is extremely low. Don't worry, go have fun with your bf without having sex. There's no risk of pregnancy with fingering, or getting eaten out!