I am on the pill and have intercourse regularly with my boyfriend. We had sex recently without a condom. He did not ejaculate inside my vagina but could his precum have made me pregnant?

It you take the pill regularly, it is highly unlikely

If u get precum on ur clit and he didn't ejaculate before, bt fingered u, could u fall pregnant if it happened 2 weeks before your period

You can become pregnant at anytime even while you are on your period..Precum is full of sperm and you can become pregnant by just that, if precum or cum gets around or in your vaginal opening then yes you can become pregnant...Sperm can live inside a womens body from anywhere from 5 to 7 days....If you are using another type of birth control besides condoms then your chances of this happening become very slim to none unless you are not consistent on using your other type of birth control like pills, patches, or rings...Hope this helps...

Precum is not full of sperm. In fact there's only a 20% chance for sperm in precum, and that's if he came, then had another erection after. Also, anytime sperm meets oxygen it dies instantly. So there's a veryvery low chance of getting pregnant from precum

I have snot like discharge and I had protected sex 5 days ago. I had the sex on my last day of my period. I have never seen this before. I’m freaking out that I’m pregnant please help.