This might sound silly but i have been sick and i was pulling snot from my nose and as i was pulling i felt a sharp shot of pain in what felt like my brain. i really dont know if this is normal or not???
i need help

It's not possible for snot to create a painful sensation ON your brain, probably a location very close on your head. I just had the same experience a few minutes ago and googled "pulling snot from nose painful" and this topic popped up. This topic was posted 5 months ago, so I am probably of no help to you but for anyone else who experiences this and googles it, I will let you know to not pull it more if it hurts. If you hold it and slightly pull downward every once in a while, it will come out.

I don't know the true explanation of this, but I assume you should not do anything that would cause pain. Also, if it looks and feels like snot [gel-like look and texture], you should not panic, but if it is of another nature, you should probably get a second opinion because it may indicate something crucial to your health.

thats discusting you were feeling you boogers

WTTF u neeed a doktur.