Howdy, folks. I have a mole on my neck that has a very inconvenient localization. I think it would be best to remove it. I wonder if a dermatologist can help me with this removal. Has anyone had similar experience? I hope someone will reply to my post. Thanks in advance.

Hi, there. If this mole bothers you, it will be best to remove it. You can choose between a cosmetic surgeon and dermatologist. It is important to find a good expert. Experience is very important. You can also ask from the doctor to send a piece of tissue to pathology. Most of the moles are benign, but just in case check it. I hope you will manage this in the best way. Please, let me know how it went. Good luck!

Hi
Did you get your mole removed? I have one just below my eyes. It is gradually becoming bigger. I feel like getting it removed. Is it safe? Will there be any scars left after the surgery? Please some one who had got moles removed share your experience and advice me. Thank you