Hi, I have this problem with ugly moles – 2 really big ones on my back and one on neck (dark brown). There are others, of course, but not that big. Anyway, there are located on so non-convenient positions. I have a long hair and when I brush it I always scratch the one my neck with a brush. Not to mention the possibility of developing a cancer. Anyway, I was wondering, are they any products or techniques for mole removal?

Hi, yeah, ugly moles problem. I have removed 2 of them recently (they were really irritating). Don`t know much about products, but know something about other methods. Moles can be shaved off of the skin or excised with the underlying skin and stitched. The shave excision method is the most popular and the best way to remove an irritated (or irritating) mole. However, you should know that some imperfections may occur on the cut surface. Also, moles have a tendency to regrow at the excision site some time after removal. In that case, all you can do is re-removal. So, excision of moles with the underlying skin is recommended. About the risk of developing a cancer – most moles are harmless, but never you know.