Hello there! I have a very big mole on my face and I think it is very ugly, and I would like to remove it. Besides him, I also have warts on my hands. I heard that these could be removed with baking soda and castor oil, but I don’t know if this is true.

Hello! If I were you, I wouldn’t touch that mole on your face without consulting a doctor first. Moles can be very dangerous. AS for those warts, here are a couple of suggestions you may use but you have to be aware that they are not a 100 % guaranty. 1. Soak wart in warm water. Apply apple cedar vinegar on the wart for about 15-20 minutes ; 2. Crush garlic and apply it on wart 3-4 times a day; 3. Grapefruit seed extract could be applied over the night; 4. Wet a towel or a cloth with mixture of baking soda and castor oil, leave it over night. I hope that at least one of these solutions will help you!!!!

duct tape is seriously the best removal of warts
it might sound crazy
but it seriously works
i've swam for 8 years... and i've gotten rid of a lot of warts like that
you cover the wart the the duct tape like a band aide.
you have to wear it for a week or so though.