I have a lot of moles on my face. They are very small but still, I have too much moles. I don’t like my face because of that. I started to think to remove them. I’m not sure yet is that totally safe. Please, tell me what consequences can mole removal have? Thanks!

First, you should go to see your dermatologist and he will tell you what you can do with your moles. I removed few moles from my face and now I’m satisfied. The risks of mole removal are minimal. But possible risk that can occur is infection. Also some people have problem with scars after removal.

Since this is an old post, not sure if this will help you but....do NOT do it. I just had this done because I had a lot on my face and had a prominent doctor in my city to remove 20 of them on one side of my face and now I have a staph infection and it is no fun. Looking at the moles was a piece of cake compared to this.

My mother got a mole removed off her cheek, and her back, they have left a small but visable scar, my mother tends to cover them up with a bit of makeup, she says it was really worth it