I am really scared, I don’t know if I have a sexually transmitted disease or not. I think I might be HIV positive. Here are my symptoms. I always had discharge, but it was normal color. Now it is yellowish and it itches. It’s been few weeks like that. I thought that is yeast infection, so I bought something in drug store. I was ok after. Few days after I stopped with treatment symptoms came back. Is this HIV or some other sexually transmitted disease?

Itchiness and yellow discharge are not HIV symptoms only. It sounds to me like a bacterial infection called Trichamonia. I am not a doctor so I suppose that
It could also be another type of sexually transmitted disease. Most of the sexually transmitted disease can be cured with antibiotics. I think you should get tested right away. Maybe your partner should be tested too. Those conditions are very easily spread.