I and my boyfriend had sex with clothes on.I had my underwear and leggings and he had his boxers and a thin cloth barmoda.He cummed inside his boxers.We did this on 26 of jan.I had my period due on 16 feb but i had not got it.I usually have missed periods some times they dont come for 3 long months .I had a pregnancy test done with pregnancy testing kit on 16 feb and 17 feb both showed negative results.can i become pregnant in the above scenario.

No. You can't get preg unless the cums enter into ur vagina did ur underwear or leggings got wet by the cum? and as u said that 2 tests are neg, then nothing to worry. if u can't put ur mind on ease then take another test after one week. good luck... i think u r 100% ok though i knw a lil abt it. :)

Thank you diptasudipta .I dont think so they got wet he got up as soon as he cummed inside his boxers .But he jus had a boxer and a thin barmode and i had my leggings and underwear so what is the possibility.

then i will say that the chances are zero..