I suffer from neck and back pain, headaches, stomach cramps, nausea fatigue…like my whole body is falling apart. Plus I am under birth control pills and I am totally weak and in bad mood. My doctor said that is because of stress. I don't even realize that all these ailments were a result of stress, especially since my stress was completely random and unfounded. The only real way I could deal with it at that time was medication. Now I exercise, cut out caffeine, sleep enough and eat right in hope that will make a difference as well as magnesium supplements. Can Stress make your health breakdown, I only experienced true stress for a 2-3 months?

Yes, stress can make your health breakdown because it wears down your immune system. When you are constantly anxious or nervous about something, your sympathetic nervous system goes into hyper drive and allows us to experience all of the lovely symptoms of the "fight-or-flight" response such as increased heart and breathing rates, stomach pain, and shaking extremities. By the time a real illness comes along, our bodies are just too tired from all, that it has a hard time fighting off simple colds. Check with you doctor you might be having GAD.