Hey there.

I think that in all those years during which I am fighting my depression and my anxiety disorder, I have learned to control it. But there is one thing that I can't control and that is constant shaking caused by my anxiety disorder. And I don't know what to do because it is driving me crazy. I want to get rid of it but I don't really want to use any kind of antidepressants. So, how can I get rid of constant shaking caused by my anxiety disorder? Do you even know what can I do about this? Thanks in advance. 

Hey there. Shaking is definitely one of the possible conditions and one of the the most common symptoms of anxiety. It is also one of the most obvious sign which tell you that you're nervous and that you have some issues.There are several things that can indicate what is this shaking in fact. Well, shaking is usually a result of an activated fight or flight system and person who has it during intense anxiety, your body is flooded with adrenaline. You do know that adrenaline is pure energy. Anyway, you should definitely consult your doctor and let him know how exactly you feel about this shaking. Maybe it is not dangerous, but maybe it could be.

Yes, shaking means that you are too excited for something and that you have too much adrenaline as well. That all makes it hard to stop shaking once you've already started and I do understand why you are scared about this. But you can't do nothing about this because it is obvious that you can't stop adrenaline. You simply need to wait and wait. But of course, there are some simple things that you can do as well to prevent this. For example, you can try jogging. It helps, just like deep breathing is helping. 

I don't know how shaking can be dangerous :/

I know what you are going through. Sometimes I don't even want to consider this as something dangerous, but it is really annoying. That constant shaking is killing me literally. Doctor wanted to prescribe medications for me, but I refused it. So, the only helpful thing was Cognitive Behavioral Therapy . Doctor told me that this CBT is the most effective therapy that is available for controlling anxiety symptoms, and that this can prevent this shaking that I am dealing with all the time. It deals specifically with how to recover from some of the faulty thought processes that leads to anxiety. So I listened to him and it really helped me. Now, I am shaking less.

I can only speak from experience. . 

Drugs like Xanax Klonpin ... Benzedrines is the class your seeking. However opiates do wonders for me. 

If you dont want to deal with addiction, physical dependence and finding a doctor who will write you the scripts every month (most likely for the rest of your life) 

The only other rhing i can suggest is eliminating the stresses that cause it. 

Not much help sorry . . you have a serious problem that IS and probaby WILL continue affecting the quality of your life. 

I say take the dope! 

Better than dropping out of life and becoming a shut in.

Have you tried exercising? Exercising can help a lot when it comes to fighting anxiety and depression. It can make you feel better and it can help reduce any sort of symptoms that you are having. Other than exercising (if you don't want to use any medications), there are some special teas which could be able to calm your shakiness. Other than this, you can try yoga and meditation. Have you ever tried these? These things are awesome for bringing peace to your mind and it seems like this is exactly what you need. It is never easy at the start but you'll get there.

I believe there are some medications which are made especially for this matter so the easiest way for you to fix this is to use these medications, but if you insist on not using any kind of medications, then you can just go the harder way (and the better way actually), it will take some more time and effort but you will definitely feel better afterwards.

I don't know which medications these really are but you can just ask in the pharmacy, they will know it there. I advise you, however, to talk to your doctor before taking any medications on your own.

Just go and talk to your doctor, nobody can give you a better advice than he can (probably). Even if someone recommends you any medications, you shouldn't really use these before consulting with your doctor, you should never try any medications before consulting with your doctor, that is.

If you really don't want to use medications, people above me gave you some good advice: exercising works like charmed against anxiety and depression. It is probably the best way to fight these things, especially jogging and running. You will see what I am talking about once you start running, I hope you'll give it a shot.

Hello!

Shaking is the most obvious sign of being nervous or stressed and it is the most common symptom of anxiety. You can get rid of these shakes by getting rid of anxiety. Once anxiety vanishes, there won't be any shake. You can eliminate anxiety by taking proper balanced diet and doing regular exercise in order to get sound sleep. Try to be cheerful always and don't take any stress.