HI, I have noticed lately that my hands are a bit shaking all the time. How can I stop it? Is it happening only because of tiredness and fatigue?

HI, I have alike experiences if i have been putting myself under too much pressure. But, symptoms usually go away after a good, night sleep. If I take a peace of paper it shakes in my hand. I am by nature a very nervous person, but this condition can develop by calm persons too.
This condition is called essential tremor, and this is quite common in population. It can be expressed in higher or lower degree of shaking. Unfortunately, if a person is stressed or anxious the shaking will be more noticeable. The benign tremor is genetical, and members of the same family often have it.

Is there any medicine that will help. My hands shake most of the time.

Hi! I found this article on google, and i would like to know is there any way to deal with this? I'm studying in an Art school, and it's quite difficult to draw when my hands are shaking. I would be thankful if you could help me.

please I have hands shakin problm I would be glad if you can help me to out from this problem,
Thank you very much,
Ofori Alexander.

Yea, I get those experiences also every time i put something in my right hand it shakes even harder and faster.
It means your tense, you have to many things on your mind School, etc....
Just try clearing your mind then take a nap and finally you will fall asleep with your mind cleared.
Keep doing that for a while and trust me it will go away.

P.S. I would recomend you not take any medicines it will make it worse. Trust me :L

-Good Luck

Try stretching everything out. Look up stretches for your arm muscles especially. It can help get blood flowing there and relieve some of the tension and shakiness you feel.

I sort of have a similar problem. When I'm performing on stage I'm not nervous at all, but my hands will start shaking rapidly. I'm trying as hard as I can to control it, but its unstoppable. This has been a major problem for me for years! I don't understand how my hands can shake that badly when I'm so calm. Does anyone know what this is?

My hands shake-how do I get rid of it. What medicines do I take.Is it related to anxiety. How do I get rid of all this. Also how do I get rid of addictions

yes, there is

Is there any medicine that will help. My hands shake at most all of the time.

You can get Clonazepam . Talk to your doctor about it.

there is medicans 4 it i am on it's prodin

my hands keep shaking but it shakes the most when im typing, on my ipod and writing! im only 13, how do i stop this?

is there any medicine that when my hands shakes when iam in nervous