Hello, my friends. I have several cases of diabetes mellitus in my family. I have no symptoms or anything similar. However, I would like to know whether it is possible for symptoms of diabetes to be desguised. I would really like to know this piece of info. Thanks in advance. Bye!

Howdy. Type 2 diabetes has a tendency to repeat among family members. In the beginning of the disease there cannot be any symptoms. Many people discover their illness by accident on routine check-ups. But sooner or later, some of the symptoms will appear. Some people can even fall in coma as a fist symptom. But, if you want to be sure, why don’t you visit a doctor and ask him for a blood analysis. Just explain to him that you already have family members with this disease and that you would like to be sure. I hope everything will be all right. Please, let me know the results.