I was recommended to use a simple vitamin A as a treatment against the acne. I have mild case of acne. I was wondering does anyone know where I can find vitamin A or what topical products are effective in treating mild acne? Thank you in advance.

I know that products with Benzoyl Peroxide are very helpful for mild to moderate acne (blackheads, whiteheads, smaller spots) but not for scarring lumpy acne. However, they can be irritating on sensitive skin and cause white patches on darker skin. Also antibiotics Dalacin-T, Eryacne, Stiemycin kill bacteria. Products like Retin-A, Differin, Isotrex are the most effective topical agents derived from vitamin A. They are related to Isotretinoin and have powerful effects on the skin.

I have used everything under the sun OTC and RX for acne. I have recently been using Differen Cream with little results. I then started taking vitamins to treat it, and I am really seeing results with Shaklee Vita-Lea without Iron. I am taking four a day, they are a little expensive but definetely worth it! But best of all, there are NO side effects to worry about. You can order at myshaklee.com.