i also have trouble falling aleep.. and staying asleep... i have taken ambien for about 2 years now... but i always wake up 2 hours later,, where do i go to buy more over the internet that i can trust?  thank

if possible How please?

I've been talking to my doctor for months ans she keeps giving me anti anxiety meds which dont help me sleep. Which sites are safe to buy legit ambient from and do you recommend it? It works really really well for me. I had a friend give me 5 of hers and I treated them like gold only using them when I had a big day the next morning. Im very aware of the side effects but loved the fact that amiben did not leave me drozy the next day and helped me fall asleep fast. Is there something u like better? I've always wanted to order off line but scared of getting ripped off. Thx! 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I would like to know the websites, please. Can't sleep.. for years.. Thank u!

I have been using Ambien for well over 10 years I have tried everything on the market every day the only thing that works is Ambien and my doctor will not prescribe more than 30 pills month so what do you do when you need not saying it's right to do it this way but I cannot think of another way to do it have you ever ordered it over the Internet do you think it safe

Do you think there is anyway that we can talk one on one about this makes me very nervous

I am sure you are I am no whack job just very cautious if you want I will leave my number first

Do you have a website that you recommend

can you tell me where to get ambiem on the internet

I have been taken ambien for 3 yrs now my dr only refills it monthly but i have been havi g a problem with wal mart faxing over my renew request and my dr unable to fill the new month scrip i have been off my meds 3 days i slept less than 8 hrs in 3 days. Please help

I have a problem sleeping. 

If you want to sleep well do not take many pills, as it will harm your health

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Nyquill weird dreams. Early morning exercise and green smoothies melatonin, Left nostril breathing. Cal mag

I use top-rx-pharmacy. Always has and always will. They delivered fast. Also will answer your guesstions. Hope you find what your looking for.
Melissa

how much is 10mg of Ambin cost