So far, we have been delaying vaccination of our three month old baby. My husband is in the military and we are stationed in Japan at the moment, where I had my baby at a civilian hospital. I gathered that the Japanese schedule is a bit different, so I was hoping that someone can clarify the vaccination calendar for me?

I am surprised nobody has pushed you on the vaxx issue on base yet, as military dependants are normally bugged enormously when it comes to vaccinations. In fact, if you want to go back to the US for a visit at any time, you will probably have to complete your shots before you can go. Ask on base, this is your best bet. There are lots of them now, and I do think the Japanese schedule has many fewer shots, including some which are considered important in the US, like rotavirus?