I lost my virginity, and i am very disappointed that i did. During the whole course, i was in pain the entire time and his condom broke, he doesnt know if he had pre-cum enter me, but we both know he didnt fully come. It was during the week i was suppose to have my period. Does this mean im at the risk of being pregnant? I wasn't on birth control or anything. :'(

If it was right before your period was due there is not much chance of pregnancy. Most of the time condoms break because of a) the air has not been squeezed out of the tip when putting it on and b) lack of lubrication - make sure you use a lubricant as it will stop this happening and make it more enjoyable for you.

Yes, pre-cum can make you pregnant. It's a low risk..but a risk nontheless.

If your period didn't come yet. You have a chance of getting pregnant...if the egg is still there. The egg is suppose to be flushed out when the period comes.

Next time be careful. :-)

pre cum can make a girl pregnant but! its a really low risk and also the pre cum carrys left over sperm but say the guy had sex earlier that day and then u had sex with him later that day he cud get u pregnant but say in the same situation but during the day he had a pee it would kill the left over sperm so its even lower risk

ok so i have a serious question..
i am 7 months pregnant with a beautiful baby boy!!
i have been with my boyfriend for 8 months now..
around the time i would have gotton pregnant i slept with another man..
they say i got pregnant either on june 19 or the 20 and me and this man did it on the 21st.
it was 15 days after my last period, so the day after i was ovulating.
we didnt use protection but it went on for about 60 seconds when i told him to stop i pushed him off me...he did not fully cum inside of me..although i am worried about pre-cum.
on the other hand my boyfriend we had unprotected sex alllll the time and he would fully cum inside of me EVERY time and he did 3 times that week.
me and my boyfriend are completely in love, he does know about this other guy but we try not to worry about it cuz the other man did not cum and my boyfriend always did.
but i need some relief who do you think would be the father my boyfriend of the other man...
i am startin to stress really bad about the situation, i think its my boyfriend but i have the worst of luck i'm jus so scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong answer, crazyfl. Guest: get married before doing it again. You'll be much happier and have a clear conscience

What, and end up cheating later because the reality of having your first time partner be your only partner for the rest of your life hits you?

Sounds great.

If realizing that really is a problem for you, say hello to an emotional life of hell. You've got another thing coming. Only whores would think that way. HONESTLY! people these days.. God! have some intergrity. No one in their right mind would want a girl who would think like that. I mean to have any kind of relationship other than a sexul one. It doesn't matter if they are you first,second, or third. Their place in line shouldn't matter. WHO THEY ARE should matter. You're messed up..

Several of you posting here are the bane of our society and should all be ashamed of yourself. 

Checklist:

1) DO NOT engage in marital relations with ANYONE until you are married
2) DO NOT engage in marital relations with ANYONE until you are married
3) Find an eligible match
4) Get married
5) Engage in marital relations with no concerns, because then it's completely appropriate if pregnancy results.
6) If you find yourself tempted to engage in marital relations with anyone other than your spouse, refrain from doing so and seek counseling immediately.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

.... moral issues aside, do you know how much other trouble like disease and unwanted children YOU could help minimize or eliminate if you would follow these steps?

Only having sex after you are married does cut down on STD's and unwanted pregnancy, but this is not the age we are in. People want to experiance other people, enjoy the pleasures that we can give each other. Just be smart, communicate with your partner. Find out if they could possibly have a STD or if they have been tested. If they freak out and/ or leave you, it wasn't someone you should be having sex with. As for birth control, if you don't want to have kids use it! No matter what position or method you try it (pulling out, etc.) doesn't work. You have just been lucky if you haven't got someone pregnant. The only viable methods of birth control is "the pill", condoms and quite a few others. Go to your local health care office and they can point you toward the birth control thats right for you.

the guest who posted not to have sex until your married.. its good that you have those beliefs but you know if you have been together with someone and you really love them and you decide to have sex and there your first and your their first then i don't see anything wrong with it so why don't you keep your opionon to your self

And what makes YOU so sure that sex counts as "marital relations?" The very idea of marriage comes from the Judaism (and before you say anything, I am just pointing out that Islam, Judaism, and Christianity all share roots with the Torah, which specifies marriage before sex.) What about Buddhists? What about Hindus? What about all the other Pagan weddings out there that don't specify anything about marriage before sex?

While I am not targeting you specifically, guest, I would like to point out before I go any further the amount of religious (specifically Christian) corruption in the government. While America is supposedly a country that celebrates "freedom of religion," people are, to this day, persecuted and discriminated against based on their religion. Even our courts use a religion based system to ensure that someone is telling the truth ("Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?").

Further more, what about polyamorous relationships (that is, a relationship in which both parties have agreed that one or both parties are free to court whom ever they like, within certain boundaries set by the couple.)? While there are not a huge number of them, some couples actively support the idea of polyamory. Now please not, however, that polyamory is NOT the idea of marrying more than one individual. Simply an agreement between the two members of a couple that one or both of them is allowed to sleep with others. While most people would shun the idea forthwith, consider this:

While people say that cheating is bad and that people should not have the impulse to sleep with someone other than their partner, it is really no one's fault if the urge does occur. You see, the human sex-drive is entirely powered by hormones. And there's a funny thing about hormones: they control your body! That's right, you heard me! Humans have evolved (or for those creationists out there, were created) to have a body that is quite literally controlled by our hormones. Therefore, if someone is hormonally triggered to have a want to sleep with someone, there is no power in the WORLD that can eliminate the urge. And note, I am NOT saying that someone should FOLLOW those urges, I am just pointing out that they happen. However, some people have less willpower than others, and have a much harder time controlling themselves. That's not saying that it should be used as an excuse, but I would like to point that, occasionally, a man or a woman is to hard on their partner for something done accidentally.

Now, consider this: in a polyamorous relationship, one may follow those pulses on a whim. While MOST couples have rules such as "I have to OK your partner," or "check with me before you do anything," it still means that, if someone succumbs to their hormones, it's not the end of the world. It is hard to understand if you are not polyamorous, and so I do not recommend that relationship style to everyone, but if you know that your partner loves you and you are not jealous, then both you and your partner can avoid the extreme stress of fighting your own primal urges. Far too many relationships end prematurely due to bad decisions and/or lack of willpower. At the very least, be sure to tell your partner right away if you make a mistake. Explain that you are sorry that it happened, and attempt to reconcile the situation. Be smart, don't hide it.

okayy, so my friend and i decided to have sex 2 nights ago. he had his condom inside and we were out in the camper. we were both virgins and he said that he would pull out before he came. i noticed stuff coming out of his penis but i didn't think anything of it, i know it wasn't sperm though. I didn't think much of it. i was talking to my friend on the phone later that night and she told me about pre cum and i had absolutely no idea what that was and then i remembered seeing the fluid coming out that i didn't know what it was. i'm scared because she said i could be pregnant. what are the chances of me being pregnant??? i'm very confused and scared. please help.

Could you all just answer the poor girls question and not get into a huge debate on when a person should or shouldn't have sex. It's that person's choice when to have sex, just leave it a lone. We are all human and can make our own choices. Who on Earth gave you the right to judge her or anyone else? That's what's wrong with today's society we can ALL make our own choices in life but you get scrutinized when you make the "wrong choice". How the he** are we supposed to learn from mistakes when no one will let us make them? Us as humans, didn't get where we are today by following what just one person said was "right", if we did we would have all followed what was back then "right" we would all be really close to being "Pentecostals" in today’s time. But not everyone choose to follow that path… some people took it in and decided they wanted to make their own choices, hence why we live in America!

Now, for her answer there is a possibility of you being pregnant but there are so many different factors you better just go to your doctor and talk with him/her about what the situation is. Over-the-counter pregnancy tests are pretty accurate but not always accurate so your best bet is to talk with a doctor. If you don’t have insurance, you can go to your local Planned (unplanned) Parenthood and talk with doctors there and they can work with you on pricing, and medications. Hope this helps!

P.s. Just for you people out there that are freaked out about STD’s. Well, I made a mistake and had “relations” with a guy I had been dating and I asked the normal questions and then the serious one… “Have you been tested? When was the last time? & What was the result” his answer’s were “Yes, since the my last sexual act, Everything came out neg.” Well, to my surprise a week later when I thought I had just had a bad yeast infection… I went to the doctor and she stated I’m sorry sweet heart but you have Herpes… I was so upset and humiliated not to mention pissed off because my supposed boyfriend lied to me and gave me something I can’t get rid of!!!! Needless to say we broke up. A few years later I started dating a new guy, told him the whole story and he said it’s okay as long as we’re careful I’m not worried. 3.5 years later we’re engaged and he’s not been infected!

Moral to the story, asking a question is a start but if you really want to be sure and not have to take 3 pills 2 times a day for the rest of your life… abstinence is the key or just have a fun day of “testing” go together and find out together. This way the both of you are safe and you KNOW for sure!

Hope this helps anyone other there!

I think what you posted is very helpful so thanks for all that. And I do appreciate your plea for people to have a little understanding that we just need to answer the question here. It's a good question to answer, but it deserves its own thread instead.