Hello. I'm 34 year old male and just recently I have noticed some symptoms that I have never seen before.
The first symptom was feeling like a small stone is under the foot. I was very frightened because it looks really strange. When I press it- it hurts like hell.
I'm worried that this could be some kind of tumor!
A friend told me that I shouldn’t worry at all because these bumps are simple foot warts. I have never heard about such a thing and that’s why I would like to find out more about it.
Can someone help me?

Hi. I decided to help you because I understood that you are really worried about all this. Your friend told you some good facts. It could really be a case of foot warts or verrucaes.
They are non-cancerous growths found in the top layer of skin caused by human papilloma virus.
It isn’t anything sexually transmitted. The virus enters the skin through some small scratches on it.
There are no specific remedies for these warts although sometimes they just disappear by them self.
I've also heard that some cryotherapy, accomplished by freezing the foot wart with a nitride solution could also help!