Hi, I had many partners in the last two years. I never thought about sexual transmitted diseases until my friend found out that she has HPV. She told me a lot about this disease, and I am really scared that I could be infected too. Is there anyone who suffers from warts or herpes?

Hi, I was diagnosed with HPV two months ago, when I was on the regular gynecological examination. I did a Pap test, which confirmed it. I was so afraid, I couldn’t think about anything else for a whole month. This virus is responsible for vaginal warts, and believe me, I freak out every time when I think about this. My sister had herpes, so I know something about this disease too. She had sores and fluid-filled blisters, and I know how upset she was about it. I guess that is when I developed my fear from sexual transmitted diseases. It took a whole month before those blisters dried up. There is a cream that is used for treating warts and herpes, I think it’s called Bio-oxidive cream. It might help.