hi all,
i think i have genetal warts, i was itching down below and thought i would have a look and i saw small white warts around the opening of my vagina i pulled them off and they havent returned, im 2 days overdue with my first baby and saw the warts about a month ago, im so worried that my baby will catch them. please can anyone offer me any advice.

Such a bad news you had to get them now when you are pregnant, only you should react earlier, a month ago when you discovered them, now when you are about to give birth nothing much can be done!!
Genital warts are STD caused by a Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) and they should be treated as they could develop into a cervic cancer. When you get infected by them, they don’t appear straight away, a few weeks or even a few months can pass until they become visible.
Genital warts could cause a number of problem during pregnancy, for example if they appear in the vagina they can make it less elastic and the the warts can cause the obstruction during the delivery.
Although it is rare, but you should know that women having warts would transmit them to their infant’s throat and this demands an immediate laser surgery as it is a life threatening condition when the baby cannot breathe properly.
You should really watch it out, the sooner the better you go ask for the help!!!

Hey girl! Congrats on your first baby. But thats really sucks you just found out you had genetal warts. I read in a magazine that pregnant women who have genetal warts or have had them before, shoud have a C-section becuase the genetal warts could be passed through pregnancy which could cause vision problems, along with other problems. So if i were you I would go with the C-section just to be on the safe side. Or ask your doctor. Hope everything works out for you.

in order for me to be truthful congradulations to your baby but when you have HPV(genital warts) you would be advised for a c- section. that 's if the warts are at the base of the vagina or the entrance to the cervix.

U MIGHT HAVE HERPES TRY USING VELTRAX