Are genital warts only transmitted through sexual activity? Can I get them just sleeping in same bed with someone without sexual activity? What is the treatment for genital warts?

Genital HPV is passed by skin-to-skin and genital contact. It is primarily during vaginal and anal intercourse, but it might also be possible to pass it during oral sex. I doubt that you can catch then just sleeping next to someone without sexual activity. I think it is impossible. Genital warts can be treated or not. Some people may want warts removed if they cause itching, burning, and discomfort, although others may want to clear up visible warts. If you decide to have warts removed, do not use over-the counter medicines. Your doctor may treat genital warts by applying a chemical in the office. Or may prescribe a cream or surgery