What is the worst pool that you’ve ever swimmed in? I remember once visiting my cousin in a little town in Wisconsin, and he took me to a public pool there. The water was not clean and there was moss on the walls of the pool. After that I got a rash and eye infection after that adventure. Now I don’t dip my feet into a pool that is not sanitary enough.

Yuck! That’s really obnoxious. I have a similar experience with an indoor pool in my hometown. It’s the worst pool I’ve swum in. It’s tiled, but still there are grey spots on the walls of the pool. I had to swim there because during the first year of college we had swimming as a mandatory sports activity. I was there a couple of times and though I didn’t contract any disease, I always had the impression that I would. That chlorine smell mixed with water vapors is constantly present. I’ve recently heard that a certain bacteria were found during regular water testing. All this was a reason why I have never seriously considered swimming as my hobby. I’ve chosen running because, at least, that way I’m sure I won’t get any skin disease.