I'm a male, 22 years old and usually healthy.

My story begins in 15.09.10, when I've made my biggest mistake ever and while visiting Amsterdam,
I went to a red light district prostitute and now I'm concerned about the possibility I could've been infected.

First, when I came, I've needed to pee very urgently, so I've asked her if I could use the bathroom,
and she said it's only used by the workers, and that I can only pee inside the sink (which was located in the room itself),
and so I did, and after that I used a toilet paper and a liquid soap (that were present) to clean up my penis before starting the act with her:

The woman put the condom on me and started with a blowjob and after some time I've gave it to her (it was probably outside her mouth).

Now, after it, she has removed the condom, and cleaned the area with a toilet paper or something similiar,
and then I stood up, approached to the sink again and used the toilet paper with some water from the sink
and the liquid soap to clean the semen remains from my penis's head (which may have also had some *minor cuts around that area),
and in the end, I asked her for a wet wipe, which she took out from a package of these and gave it to me for a usage,
and that's basically it, I've dressed up and left.

My main fear of contracting HIV is due to the usage of the toilet paper/wet wipe which might have used before me, and had some body fluids I didn't see, and when I used them to clean my semen remains (which also had 1-2 paper cuts on it's head) I could get infected.

One more thing I would like to mention/ask - usually when I'm done with peeing in public places
I always use some toilet paper to dry my penis completely, so is there a possibility that I could've
actually be infected this way (*sometimes I might get cutted if the toilet paper is made of a bad quality)?

So back to my story, I've went back home that day, and then in the 18.09.10 (after 2-3 from the incident), I've started to feel
strange symptoms that I've started to suspect that they could be hiv acute symptoms related (could they show up so soon?) which are:

like fatigue/weakness/tiredness feeling (no body temp.)
stomach growling/grumbling and beats (with heart's pace and no diarrhea - the beats disappeared after 3-4 days)
whiteness on the back area of tongue

and I'm having these symptoms more than a week already, so I'm kinda scared about it...
and it made me very anxious and I can barely sleep normally anymore...

I've also went to a general doc. who didn't diagnose anything serious, and I've insisted on having general blood and urine test,
which it's results would turn out to be good...

I've found here two guys (mrlee225 and anonymouse) in this forum, that described a similiar problem to mine in this thread:
https://www.steadyhealth.com/Many_HIV_symptoms__Could_I_be_positive__t85535.html?page=1
I would like to quote them as well:

mrlee225 wrote:

I have a concern and would just like opinions.

On new year this year I was intimate with a friend of mines I had not seen in years. We had oral sex. Two days later I felt nausous, and weak. About a month later my stomach would growl all day and night. No Diarehea just a grwoling stomach. Than later in February I started feeling uncomfortable (something like a burning sensation throughout my body). I went to the doctor in April and they found nothing. I thought it was just stress so it would go away. By May everynow and then I would have cold chills during the day and my stomach would still growl all day and night. I told my doctor and he said wait a few more weeks. I decided to wait til July. When July hit, I still would experience stomach turns, and this periodic chills. The doctor took another blood sample and called a few days later and said everything came back fine. I told myself well this would be 7 months after I sex with my friend so I must not be HIV positive. Now it is the end of September and I am still having a growling stomach, still have chills periodically, and just two days ago have this constant cough. I don't think it is a dry cough because cold comes up everytime I cough.

My question is should I still be worried that I may have HIV?

anonymous wrote:

Quote:

this is very similar to my case. after a protected sex. I end up having chills without fever, prone to sickness, burning sensation all over the body and stomach growling for 3 months now. I undergo test for HIV antibody test in the 4th and 8th week which turned out negative. protected sex is a very low risk yet because I'm still sick. I can't help thinking over it.

I hope anyone can shed some light.

both of these guys didn't come back with the outcome,
so I'm still trying to find out myself what could it be...
so please if any of you know anything or anyone who had
something similar, I'll be glad to know that, cause I'm going crazy already...

Thanks in advance.

P.S
I'm planning to test for HIV after 2 months...
but meanwhile, I'm gonna get a test for p24 gene after 2 weeks (meaning next week) - which is not as accurate as the ELISA test,
but it certainly could relax me somehow if it would turn out to be negative.

btw, i've found this article which made me more worried:
"Washing After Sex May Raise H.I.V. Risk"
although I didn't made sex with her, only a blowjob, and I am circumcised,
but all the these quotes made me kinda sad:
"Men who washed within three minutes had a 2.3 percent risk of H.I.V. infection "
"use of water, which has a neutral pH, may encourage viral survival and possible infectivity."

Man... I'm screwed don't I? :'(

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

RIGHT LADS THE TONGUE WHITENESS IS DEHYDRATION THE BODY CHILLS BURNING PALPATATIONS (HEAR YOUR OWN HEARTBEAT IT SOUNDS LOUD) IS ANXIETY I SUFFER WITH IT REGUARLY SOME SYMPTOMS OF ANXIETY ARE HEADACHES FEELING COLD ALL THE TIME CONSTANTLY TIRED BODY SHAKES AND ARMS AND HANDS PINS AND NEEDLES IN ARMS NUMBNESS IN ARMS AND LEGS HEART RACING DIZZY SPELLS AND FEELING LIKE YOU CANT BREATH PROPERLY SWEATING WHEN YOU HAVE ALL THESE 2 GETHER ITS A PANIC ATTACK YOUR DOC CAN GIVE MEDS JUST ME 1 THE MEDICS ALSO SAID THAT EATING TO MUCH OF ONE FRUIT AND EVEN A CERTAIN FISH CAN GIVE YOU CANCER ITS RUBBISH THE TESTS WERE NEGATIVE SO I THINK YOUR SYMPTOMS ARE NOT REALLY THERE YOU THINKING ABOUT IT SO YOUR HAVING ANXIETY

Please contact me.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I too did a very stupid thing by going to a red light district.. My story is pretty similar to this main post and started showing pretty much the same symptoms.. Stomach growls, fatigue.. In addition to that some occasional twitching and cracking joint sounds at my joints I ve done a couple of hiv tests.. At 3..6months..1and1.5 years from the incident and they all came as negative.. I have an amazing girlfriend.. We ve been together for more than a year.. N she's showing these same symptoms.. Even though all these tests came out clean I'm still worried this has something to do with hiv.. Any idea what I should do.. I feel horrible my gf is going through all this.. Did anyone here get a hiv positive result with these symptoms? Or is there another illness at play..

Sorry to say it guys, it's quite clearly a new virus. I've been going through it for a couple of years now and dealing with virologists and microbiologists. The thinking is that's it's a new retrovirus and they're close to identifying it. I've just had a whole new string of tests done with a retrovirologist so can keep people updated if you'd like? It's been horrendous, utter hell. Anyone else had peeling hands and feet too? By the way, look up th mystery Chinese "HIV negative" disease on Google. Sound familiar?!?

I have experienced something very similar. What were the results of your visits to the retrovirologist?

Guys i have same symptoms, dont afraid of hiv, i think this is echovirus infection.it can be very Contiguous, even with breathing.

Babesia, see a tick doctor. You need atovaquone/Azithromycin

Hey did you came out clean?? Im also worried

So what was it?

Do you have any update on this? Experiencing similar

Do you have any update on your issues? Experiencing similar myself

Do you have any update on this? Experiencing similar issues myself

I've been going through this too. I made posts about it years ago on other forums I would love to share my symptoms of this but will feel angered if it's to fall on deaf ears is anybody still here. I still have the growling stomach which is hearable with the naked ear. Skin peeling occurs on face and more...