Hi! I gave my boyfriend a ha****b which resulted in him ejaculating (don't know if that's the right word, when white warm stuff squirts out of penis) onto his shirt and a little bit on my hand, we didn't wash our hands, he put his penis back into his pants...i do not know how much later but think more than an hour then he fingered me through my panty and i gave him a ha****b again...we didn't wash our hands after he ejaculated again (we forgot and then we even ate bread, disgusting) and long after that we dry humped (we were fully clothed)..is there a possibility of pregnancy?

No of course not how old are you 12? If he didn't put his penis inside your vagina which is oral sex then your not pregnant

Im 14 but read that if sperm comes near vagina it can even go through clothes into vagina was just scared

If you're unsure about the terms then you should be no where near any sort of sexual activity. 14 is even too young to date, let alone handjobs.....

a ha****b is not oral sex you dolt!