People say when you are happy, when you smile a lot, when you minimize your problems; you look healthier, prettier, more beautiful. Perhaps it is simply as that. But it is not an easy task. Ayurveda is solution for many problems. Can it help me? Is there a ayurveda beauty treatment?

Hi, I am using ayurveda beauty treatment for almost a year now. It is really good. Everybody says that I look younger and healthier. What is most important about this kind of treatment? First, you must determine your skin type. There are three types of skin: Yata skin, Pitta skin and Kapha skin. Vata skin is dry, sensitive to wind and cold weather. It ages faster, can be rough. Pitta skin is of medium thickness. It can flare up in rashes and acne. Kapha skin is tick and oily. It forms less wrinkles but it may have enlarged pores. There is also "combination" skin with attributes of two skin type. So first you must determine your skin type.

hello caroljean, Mahila here. You are in the need of ‘the best’ Ayurvedic beauty care clinic. Don’t loose your hope we have lots of better and worthy treatment in pearls Corniche Inn Resort beauty Care Clinic,coimbatore. For the skin we should not take trails, we have to handle with care. Here the beauty specialists are providing proper treatment for the skin problems. Why I’m suggesting you this you know, I have undergone the beauty care treatments here. They’ll observe the skin first after that only they’ll go for the further treatment. Try the best and make your life happy, come out from the hell, realize the beauty. refer the site: http://www.pearlscorniche.com/ayurveda-treatments.html