Hi there guys.

Since my whole life I am struggling with my weight and I believe that this is one of the causes because now I am having problems with my heart. I was playing sports but now I don’t play it that often and I know that this also can be a huge problem.

I was talking with my mom yesterday and she told me that some nutritionist guy told her that I should focus on high fat low carb diet program if I want to be healthy.

Is this OK diet program?

If it is, can you recommend me some good recipes for high fat low car diet for heart health?

Hey there Aurora.

I believe that you have the same problems as I do. My friends also told me about this diet program, but trust me I never was part of this diet. Actually, I didn’t follow any diet program in my life as far as I can remember.

But I did some research. I don’t know any recipe but I do know what the basic in this diet is.

You should eat meat, fish, eggs, vegetables that are growing above ground and natural fats, such as butter. You should avoid sugar, bread, pasta, rice, beans and potato.

I think that you should eat a little bit even if you are not hungry.

Hey there.

This is very good topic and I am sure that this topic is going to help everyone who wants to keep up with good and healthy life. Remember that healthy eating plan can help your heart a lot.

I think that those groceries are very good for the start.

You can also cook using coconut oil because it is very rich source of saturated fats and energy which isn’t stored as fat.

It is good for your heart and it is good recommendation for every diet program.

I don’t have any recipes unfortunately. But I will try to find them.

High fat and low carb? Let me see… I can give you  a very nice and tasteful recipe for Saffron dressing. You need: some Greek yoghurt, lime juice, olive oil, garlic and saffron.

Take the yoghurt, put it in a blender along with the lime juice and the garlic. Add olive oil. Just so you know, the garlic is optional. You can easily do it without it and it will still be delicious.

Finally add the saffron.

Mix that all together in a blender for about one minute. Leave it stay for about 4 yours before you eat it.

You will love this, the smell is amazing.

Here is another one that pops on my mind. It is a fruit sauce- Apples combined with a caramel sauce.

Here is what you need:

Apples and dates. :)

Take about 20 dates, doesn’t matter if they are dry or not, they’re going to be blended anyway. Put them in a blender. Add some water, not much. Mix them until smooth.

If your sauce is too tick add more water, but it is supposed to be thick, not watery. If it’s watery add more dates.

When that’s done just put your apples on the sticks and dip them in the sauce.

Oh I heard about that recipe with dates. Love it. It is really great for us who follow high-fat low-carb diet to combine apples and dates. They go great together (when it comes to taste) and they are a very healthy combination cause you know, dates are full of sugar and apples are full of fiber.

One note though, you may wanna use a professional blender for dates, the cheap one won’t do so good. The chunks will remain.

I also like the combination of banana and vanilla. I see many people who are on this diet regimen also use it.

Hey everyone. I am crazy about healthy lifestyle and healthy eating plan and program. I love to make savory avocado butter to me, my husband and my kids. I remember that I found this recipe a long time ago and it is still my favorite recipe. You will need 6 oz of ripe avocado meat, one tablespoon of lemon juice, 2 oz of unsalted butter, one garlic clove, cilantro leaves – chopped, two tablespoon of ground cumin. Here are the instructions – peal the avocados. Place all ingredients in blender and blend it until it is smooth. Put it in the fridge for four hours.

Hey there.

I found this recipe on the internet and it is very tasty – Eggs with shrimp salad.

Here is what you need:

• 4 eggs,
  • 1 oz of butter,
  • Salt,
  • Pepper,

For a salad you will need:

• 2 avocados,
  • One tablespoon of lime juice,
  • 6 oz of peeled shrimps,
  • Sour apple,
  • One red chili pepper,
  • One cup of homemade mayonnaise.

This is very tasty and lovely salad and it is very easy. I usually make this salad in the summer because doesn’t have a lot of calories and it is very, very delicious.

Here is a recipe for low-carb high-fat pancakes.

You will need:

-4 eggs

-half pound (250 g) of cottage cheese

-2 tablespoons of ground psyllium seed husk

-2 tablespoons of butter or coconut oil

And for the toppings:

- half cup of blueberries, raspberries or strawberries

- heavy whipping cream

Just blend all ingredients together in a bowl. You can use a spoon or fork. Leave it to swell for about 5 minutes. That should be enough.

Now heat the oil (or butter) in a frying pan and start frying the pancakes. When done, serve with blueberries and whipped cream on top.

I know that avocado is good. I really love to eat avocado and it is healthy. We all do know that avocados contain very high amounts of omega 3 fatty acids and that they are very rich in potassium and vitamins A, C, D, E, K B.

I know a several ways to use high fat low car avocado. For example you can sprinkle avocados with herbs and seasonings and you can combine it with cooked egg yolk. You also should add avocados for smoothies, sauces and soups because it is also very healthy and it can give amazing creamy texture to it.