Hi! I want to exercise, but is important to say that I have PPS. Can I strengthen pps muscles?

Hi! Because I have close person whish has PPS I know something about that. Many people with PPS want to exercise to strengthen weak muscles. In most cases this is contraindicated. In rare cases, minimal strengthening exercises have been beneficial in some muscles.
Muscle weakness and tightness vary in each person with PPS so there is no general program appropriate for all -- an individually tailored program is best. Stretching exercises should be gentle and focus on tight overworked muscles. It is important to understand that all contractures are not bad. Gentle range of motion exercises performed independently or with assistance can be beneficial for most survivors. If appropriate, each exercise should be performed slowly and very gradually. The keys are avoiding fatigue, increased weakness, and pain.