Last period: 20th - 25th Nov
One Day Spotting: 6th Jan
Negative Test: 13th Feb

Last week I was v.bloated and cramping but I'm feeling better this week however my lower back is aching and stomach is twitching, get some sickness if I don't eat regularly. I took a First Response hpt on Sunday but it was negative. My partner and I always use condoms. Going to the doctor on Wednesday but just interested in anyones thoughts on whether I could be pregnant or not, surely a hpt would be positive by now if I was

Hi! You're probably not pregnant since the test is negative, but still you should see you gynecologist to see why your period is delayed that much. Missing a period can be due to a number of factors and conditions. Take care.

I went to the doctor on Wednesday, she did another urine pregnancy test which was also negative. She sent me to get some blood tests done and they were done yesterday, I should have the results next Friday. Thanks for your reply, just feeling a littlel frustrated at the moment and a bit afraid at what the blood tests might turn up :'(

I'm glad you went to the doctor. I'm sure it's nothing serious. Once I had some cyst, and my period was two months late. My gynecologist gave me some pills. I was taking those for five days, the cyst was gone and my period came. That was three years ago, and it never happened again. Let me know your blood test results. Take care :-)