Since I have noticed some strange discharge coming out from my vagina, I visited gynecologist. After some tests my doctor diagnosed me with some yeast infection. He said it is the best to start with Candex. I shall start soon, but before I would like to hear more about this medicine and its side effects. Also, my doctor didn’t tell me how long I should use this drug.

Yeasts and fungi could flourish only as long as their cell walls remain intact. There are natural enzymes in Candex dissolve these cell walls. Candex is medicine which works gently, and causing no die off reaction. There are no impacts on healthy probiotics. Also Candex is 100% vegetarian and free of all common allergens. These anti-fungals have been only partially successful and have often produced debilitation side effects. Candex has provided the most potent blend of plant based, fiber digesting enzymes available anywhere and helped countless people live richer, fuller lives. About dose and time of use, two capsules of Candex are absolutely enough two capsules. Those you take an hour before breakfast and also take two at bedtime at least two hours after eating. The longer you have had yeast problem, the longer you will likely need to use this medicine. When you are feeling as well as you think you should, you can cut back from four capsules per day to three for week. Then, you should take two per day for another week and finally to one a day.