One friend of mine told me that DMAE is complex, an ultra-potent, fast-acting blend of the most advanced acetylcholine precursors available. She said she is going to use it as dietary supplement because it must be good. I wonder if that is true or it could be even dangerous. Can you tell me more about DMAE, because this is first time I have heard for this product. I want to hear more about its ingredients and the way it works.

Ingredients of DMAE are silica, magnesium stearate, gelatin titanium dioxide and purified water. This product is free from artificial colors and preservatives. I think it is important for you to know it has activated soy phosphatides came from soy. As a dietary supplement, you should take two capsules once daily. DMAE could also be a memory booster substance common to a number of drugs that are known to stabilize cell membranes. Cell membrane degradation has been proposed as one of the prime mechanisms of aging with everyone. DMAE is a precursor to choline and acetylcholine, and shown as good product in such a problems. However, interesting is that DMAE has been shown to cross the blood-brain barrier faster than choline. Choline is supstance found inside cells that is converted to phosphatidylcholine, used in the building and repair of cell membranes, especially in the brain. Common, DMAE is prescribed to boost cognitive function in the aged. It is also proven that all the benefits of Centrophenoxine may be obtained more inexpensively from DMAE. Recent studies involving a gel formulation containing DMAE have shown that the compound can increase skin firmness, even in younger users.