it seems like i can only cum when i play with myself in a certain way. my boyfriend has tried repeatedly and in different ways to make me cum cause he thinks that when you cum it's cause the other person pleases you. im pleased with what he does but i can't seem to cum at all. what's wrong with me? and how can i change this without hurting my boyfriend's feelings? and does this mean that i haven't really known how to cum?

No, this doesnt mean you dont KNOW how to cum. (Theres no such animal.) Basically, if youre pleased with his performance, your closer than you think. XD
Women take longer than men to get warmed up, but once you do, you begin, and the guys headed toward the finish line. So, I suggest, engaging in intense passionate foreplay and kissing first. Oral stimulation is a good way. When you are really'WET' and ready then he should penetrate. He should already have the condom on because if a woman pauses, she has to start all over again. Tell him to slow down or speed up to a pace that gives you the most stimulation.

Try doggy style. Its prime for stimulation to both parties. Tantric sex is whn you penetrate but dont stroke until you BOTH are good and ready to. Try that. Dont concentrate on cuming. Clear your mind of all things except the physical act going on and think only of your reponses to whats happening. Girl on top with him helping form the bottom works well too. Its just a time conscious situtation. Good Luck and Good Orgasm!!! ;-)

Im no expert but i believe only about 3 in 10 women can orgasm during sexual intercourse. Its is a myth that all woman have huge great moaning orgasms.
Once you are both a bit more familiar and relaxed with each other your boyfriend may be able to get you to cum using his fingers or orally.

Hey, these things take time.

There is nothing wrong with you.

Tom

I have the same exact problem and it frustrates me so badly when he gets off from sex and I can't, and then it puts him in a bad mood and kind of ruins the moment. Try it doggy style but use a small vibrater on yourself, as he is getting you from behind, lay with your butt up and your head on the pillow, and then use 1 or both hands to pleasure yourself with just like you were masterbating, you'll orgasm and its better then cumming just from sex or just a vibrator!

First off, you must be completely relaxed and feel very comfortable with who you are with and where you are at. When you touch yourself and make yourself cum I willing to bet it's when your relaxed and calm and have no worries on your mind at the time.

Many women have a hard time reaching orgasim yes, but I do not think that is the case with you. Knowing that everytime you have sex with your bf his goal is to make you cum and if he doesn't then he will be mad or upset is very stressfull.

I suggest you show him what makes you cum and have him watch you then join in. He needs to know that it has nothing to do with him being a "man", he is no less of a man at all. People are all different and you two just need to get to know each others bodies better. Communication is the key :-)

I hope this help!

There are two types of orgasms.. A g spot and a clit orgasm.. G spot orgasms are VERY RARE... So most girls have to rely on clitoris orgasms.. So choose positions that stimulate your clitoris... Like just plain missionary (which doesnt sound exciting but sex it what you make it) or boy on bottom but the boy doing the work.. Just try it out!! AND CONCENTRATE! You have to be turned on to have an orgasm..

:-(

I am finding it that i can only orgasm with a vibrater, and not with my man, or well sometimes i allmost get there then he changes what we were doing and will only want to recieve.

He doesnt like my toy as it can get me off and feels less of a man in away. How can I get what he wants with out the toy or only the toy...

i cant cum, maybe i do but i just dont realize it because i dont know how it feels. I get dripping wet but never cum, at least i think i never do. Sometimes the next day after sex i get this tickling sensation which passes in a day or so. And i dont get much out of clitoris stimulation i think the g spot orgasm is more for me but how do i reach it?

MMMMMMM G SPOT
only a partner can do this one, with his two strongest fingers strait and aligned with the rest of his strong manly hand (so hes not bending his nuckles) pushing them in and out of your p***y as fast as he can until you just loose control and cum like youve never cum before OWWWW YESSSSSSS! the first time my man did this to me i didnt know what was hapening to me, i didnt even know i could cum like that, its mind blowing! ive tryed doing it myself but it doesnt work, its just not the same. sometimes it can take a couple of min sometimes 10 it depends on whether youve got things on your mind so 4get everything n just think bowt sex mmmm

Dont worry bout this i had the exact same reaction!! i found that going for a nice long bath helped me to relax, forget about everything thats going on around you and just enjoy each other i found that putting a pillow underneathe me helped. it lifts you up and doesnt feel as rough if you understand what i mean??? i also found that this may sound wrong but i fantasied about a situation and that helped me to.. XD

i dont understand why people say that a g-spot orgasm is RARE? i always have g-spot orgasms... well i dont orgasm i ejaculate. :$

My wife and were both virgins when we got married so we didn’t know much starting out. We have been adventurous and have a great relationship and she isn’t imbarsed to tell me to lick or rub stoneware else. I can get her to climax orally and with my hand and usually do before I insert, but I really would like to make her feel like that wile im in her. From what I can tell this isn’t uncommon for women but It’s a bit disappointing that she doesn’t. She is quiet but from her face I think she is close or at least feeling nice but never quite makes it. she has never complained but I wish I could figure out the secret. I must add that I have some back problems so I can’t last as long as I would like but we try to make up for it in the foreplay. Any advice ladies?

chirusa84 wrote:

I had the same problem: Here's the solution: try touching yourself while he is having sex with you & i garantee you cum, I do it all the time with my husband he seems to like it, it turns him on more:)

This is the same with me :/ 
It feels nice when he's on top and doggy, its even nice when I'm on top but I cant cum. Oral is the only thing that makes me orgasm! I have no problem making him cum at all! It sucks. 

Well First off let me say that the G-SPOT orgasm is not RARE with me.My fiance know every spot there is on my body to make me have a explosive orgasm... It's basically a mind thing. if you're thinking about it to much you prolly want have a orgasm. concentrate on him and tell him wat u like and how u like it. also try talkn sexy and dirty to each other at the same time that should help out alot. I love riding because i get off first then about 30 mins later he gets off. let him kno what ur hot spots are. hope this is helpful... Good luck :-)