I am 19 years old and a virgin. I have been with my boyfriend for a couple of months. Lately, he has been getting frustrated with me. He will lick and touch me and it would feel so amazing, that I always get close to coming. He fingers me for hours and I am showing signs of orgasm, like shaking and being loud and digging my heels into the mattress. But I don't cum. I feel terrible about it because I love him so much and I love the way he touches me, but I just can't cum no matter how long or how he touches me.

I feel satisfied though. I don't feel frustrated or like I am lacking anything. I am truly happy. But he doesn't feel happy about it. I am able to cum by myself or if he is using a toy while I touch myself, but not if he is directly touching me. We had a huge argument last night because he is so frustrated with me and feels like I am emasculating him because he was able to make all his exes cum, including his first wife who was a virgin who had never had an orgasm.

Now I don't want him to touch me out of fear that i won't be able to cum. I don't want to lose him. I am so scared he will leave me. Please help.

Not sure what to say in response to this other than, he cant be stimulating you for long enough to reach your full orgasm. Your legs can shake and you can moan as much as you want but if he doesnt keep up stimulation etc your not going to climax so yes he is going to be there for hours.

Just, out of curiosity, if you're only 19 years old (obviously not anymore) then why are you with some guy that's already been married? If his sole intent is to just make you cum, then gets mad when you don't because he could make all of his exes cum, then you might want to reconsider your relationship. Good luck!

Sorry but he sounds like a jerk...

Spice it up i guess, get a vibrator and experiment, see what works for you.
Get in touch with your body and when your ready show him what works.
Good Luck!!