I'm an 18 year old female and i can cum easily when either myself or my boyfriend masturbates me... yet when having sex i have never had an orgasm yet, i have faked it A LOT! I know that many women cannot orgasm without clitoral stimulation but i would like to know if there is a way that would make it easier for me to climax when having sex...

LUbrication, relaxation and trying positions.. also comunication with your partner as far as what feels good and what doesnt as well as when he hits a good spot to talk him into continuing to do that until you are close or there.

Sad truth is... most of us can not and possibly never will have orgasm via vaginal intercourse alone.

You may be able to do a combo of both direct stimulation via your or his hand/fingers, a toy or a penis ring that has an attachment that reaches teh clitoris to help stimulate it.

I used to fake it.. but I can tell you that hurt my boyfriends feelings a lot.. now we are married together and the sex is great.. but only with communication and understanding. There is nothing wrong with you, nor is this something to be embarrased about.

One thing we did try that worked... he began with us in a missionary position but modified.. he used his fingers/hand on my clitoris,, when I was good and going he then used the head of his penis on my clitoris and when I was just begining to orgasim he penetrated me with gusto and I kept orgasiming for quite some time. problem with that, he was too excited feeling that, and needed to cum way too soon....LOL I could have kept going for 15minutes for just that one orgasim.

Relax, have fun, listen to your body and talk with your partner.. you will find what works for you.

Hey im 17 guna be 18 in nov.. and yea i have the same problem.. i have masterbated since i was 12.. yea i kno pretty young.. but yea by the time i was 16 i could orgasm, cum, and squirt.. just i have nevr been able to do anything during intercourse. i have been with only one guy ever sexually since i was 15.. we are best friends and we have great communication.. idk it feels great when im with him, but i just dont or cant orgasm. idk any help??

hi im 25 yrs old and i had same problem.. i can't cum whenever were making love he has to play with my clit in order for me to finish.. but my partner is always asking me why i cant finish by simply making love? why he has to play with my clit? and the truth is i really can't im frustrated =( am i sick? do we have any medicine about my problem? i dont wanna lose my partner coz he wants me to finish in natural way. =( pls i need ur help urgent.. =(

im 17 to and me and my boyfriend been together since i was 16 , now he's 18 and im 17 and i found out girls could have orgasms and could squirt to and i think i did when i had intercourse with my boyfriend because when he took it out my vagina made a noise and i felt a little liquid come out a few times but i dont if its it ???