I am 22 years old and have been going out with my girlfriend for a little over three years. She is 26 years old. She was my first. We started having sex our first month I have only gotten her to orgasm probably no more than 5 or 6 times. all those times were in our first year together. I was the first to get her to orgasm, and i know for a fact she was not lying. When she has an orgasm during sex she has never squirted. I know i am not too small also, im one of the bigger men she has been with. For the past year now we very rarely have sex. maybe once every other week if i am lucky. She has always been very hard to get to orgasm and now it is impossible. Is there anything i can do to get her to orgasm? any good positions for that? Also is it possible for all girls to squirt? I am afraid we never have sex anymore is because i cannot get her to orgasm during sex. i have no problem doing that when i go down on her. I feel horrible having to beg for sex, i even offer to go down on her all the time and still she does not want to have sex. Need help!

I have the exact same problem. Like I think I'm going to come but I hold it in because I can't take it. I use a vibrator (during and alone) too but then, it doesn't work. I can't get myself to squirt neither. I'm thinking that she might not want to have sex because of the same issue. I think maybe try buying her a vibrator and using it on her, (respectfully). :-|

Sounds to me like her problem might be more mental/emotional than physical.
But here is my advice to you. First, forget about the squirting. Why the hell do guys think that is important, unless you are making a porno movie?
Second, forget about yourself and focus on her. Take pleasure in giving her pleasure. Make it your mission to find every place on her body that feels good to her. Leave the area between her legs alone until you are sure she is ready. Then continue to go slow and focus on her. Make it your goal to make her cum without you inside her. After that, continue to stimulate her and when she is ready to cum again, then ask her if she wants to get on top or you and ride you. Let her slide down over your penis and ride you. Let her feel she can stop whenever she wants to. I think you will find she will start to enjoy sex a lot more. And then you will get your sexual needs met too.

Since i am a guy and no absolutely nothing about vibrators could you recommend one? Are some better than others?

If you have a lovers lane, i would take her to it. Don't but a vibrator/dildo if shes not comfortable, also she might feel like you are pressuring her. Do it as a couple thing, you could also try this vibrating ring, it feels great ! Also since she is older, maybe she doesnt feel "young" enough. Think of ways to make her feel sexy and wanted. Set the mood with candles or something, dont just do the usual =)

I'm a girl and I'm don't know A LOT about vibrators but the one that I recently bought
gave me an orgasm for sure. It's called the "Velvet Touch Vibrator". That's the one I bought.
I got several orgasms. No luck with squirting yet but I think it's because I'm not comfortable with it yet.
But I did get a bit wet when I leaked so, I don't think that the vibrator isn't preventing me from squirting. Hope
you have some luck. This is the site I bought it from, you can do some other shopping too. Find other online stores
and do some shopping, you know? :) You don't have to buy it from the shop I bought it from, but here's a start
if you don't know where to look at all :)

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Did you ask, if she wants more orgasms and doesn't want sex out of lack of them?

If she doesn't miss the orgasm, the missing orgasm is not the problem.

Ask her if there is anything, any sexual activity she can think of, she wants.

As for vibraters try magic wand or dolphin IF she wants to try it.

Losing sexual interest can be the first sign of breakng up, but this is not always the case. Sexual interest depends apon age and a lot of other parameters but people with different urges can get along, if the rest fits.

If you still get along well with each other begging for sex should not make you feel bad, if it does not make her feel bad. If your urge is greater than her's you can try to adjust e.g. you can wank while getting down on her.

Take her shopping. If she sees something she likes, tell her she deserves it. Get her to buy it for herself or you do it. Make her feel loved and special and she will want to make you as happy as you have made her.

Check a few online sex shops (I'd try the ones that seem to be women friendly and not sleazy looking) and read some users reviews on there.

I know that Lovehoney and Bondara are, just google them and go through their selection and read a few reviews.